Automation Applications Inc. has joined JMP Engineering, Inc.
Since 2011, Automation Applications Inc., LLC (AAI) has been part of JMP Engineering, Inc. AAI continues to deliver exceptional service for its clients in control systems, industrial energy management, boiler tuning and energy assessments, biomass and multi-fuel boiler optimization, and legacy DCS upgrades, and now also offers expanded capabilities in automation and information solutions. AAI is a certified Honeywell systems integrator.
Centrally located in Philadelphia, the AAI branch of JMP Engineering is ideally situated to serve the Northeastern states, with its expertise often extended to the other JMP branches. Visit the Find a Branch page to contact the branch nearest you.
The Philadelphia branch of JMP Engineering (formerly AAI) specializes in:
- Consumed air optimization
- Combustion controls efficiency improvement
- Boiler Major Source MACT compliance
- Boiler Area Source GACT compliance
- Advanced recovery boiler control
- Chemical recovery boiler optimization
- Recovery boiler production rate control
- Coordinated header pressure control
- Boiler load allocation
- Turbine load allocation
- Tie-line control
- Utility real time pricing web services
- Web services for power house optimization
- Batch process control
- Batch recipe management
- Continuous process control
- Distributed control systems implementation
- Honeywell TDC3000 Implementation
- Honeywell ExperionPKS Implementation
- Honeywell HC900 Implementation
- Honeywell MasterLogic Implementation
- Foxboro IA Implementation
Why JMP Engineering?
At JMP, our entire team is committed to helping you succeed. We have formed strong, long-term working relationships with both clients and partners because we do what we say we'll do. Every time. All the time.
Our solutions are guaranteed to perform - increasing efficiency and productivity, improving quality or helping you with safety and compliance.
Explore our capabilities and learn how we can help you with:
- Control Systems When you face the challenge of adding new processes and equipment, modernization, conversion and continuous improvements while ensuring plant operations remain unaffected, it's time to turn to JMP.
- Automation Systems JMP takes a customer's perspective and applies creative thinking to develop automation solutions that are smarter and simpler than traditional mechanical solutions.
- Information Systems Our unmatched combination of experienced people, mature project management methodology and technological expertise ensures MES/MOM projects generate a return on investment - for plant performance and a better bottom line.
You can also find out more about how we serve your specific industry by clicking the links on the right.
JMP's core philosophy of delivering an extraordinary customer experience compels us to work with you until you're consistently getting remarkable results. But the real magic is in integrating solutions that address needs that go deeper than the obvious. We make understanding your business a prerequisite. Plus, we provide transparent communication to keep you informed throughout the project and beyond.
Be confident knowing JMP will recommend innovative approaches, apply proven solutions and generate positive business outcomes.